It’s the time of year to whip out your calendar and plan your leave for 2014.
Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower has released the complete list of holidays for the next year.
Cheezestix.com shows you how you could optimize your leave to get 32 rest days in 2014
by just taking 7 days of leave!
Schedule your leave on these days and enjoy an awesomely long 4 day weekend.
– Friday 2nd May (Labour Day – Thursday 1st May)
– Monday 12th May (Vesak Day – Tuesday 13th May)
– Friday 24th October (Deepavali – Thursday 23rd October)
Ultra long weekends can be achieved if you take the following days:
25, 29, 30 & 31st of December.
Long weekends will fall on:
– Friday 31st January (Chinese New Year)
– Friday 18th April (Good Friday)
– Monday 28th July (Hari Raya Puasa)
– Sunday 5th October (Hari Raya Haji)
Find the complete list for the 11 gazetted public holidays right here.